Sunday, March 29, 2015

a little bit about my life

About me

My name Zulkarnaen called Ijul current elementary school, zul while in junior high school, senior high school Naen moment, een on campus. I am an ordinary person born in the city of cape pearl Tiku subdistrict, district, Agam, West Sumatra province. time was 30 April 1981 a month later I was taken to the town of Dumai, Riau province because my parents are already in town dumai since 1979.

Until the age of 4 years we stayed at the Bintan. Year 1984 - 1995 we stayed in the village bukittimah a deserted village, the first year we lived here the road is not paved. No electricity grid. Transport to the city name bukittimah Kopandu yellow. entrance from the rear. Here I school my school name SDN 016 Bukittimah three miles from home; walk for 6 years. Occasionally I dibonceng pack Supardi, my father Sopingi, sometimes dibonceng also by my father Santi. Lina and her father. After grade 4 to grade 6 we never even dibonceng prefer to walk while listening to the stories of friends.

Living in the city back on the road the eagles in 1995 not far from the market coconut island. Old wooden house tilted to kakanan. Adjacent to the rental combo band. Every school I saw the band combo workout.

Two years later we moved to the oil market about 200 meters from the eagle. Place amak, abak and beautiful trade. Here lumayang harsh environments, and dangerous. Place adolescents less positive activities. Many teens who drop out of school due to environmental influences. Homicides, thefts, fights between small groups. Sometimes there is also a drug case. We lived here until 2000. The next year we stayed in the village earth earth ayu ayu.

I rarely in beautiful earth because each semester break from college STSI Padang Panjang then I to dumai on earth beautiful village. Length of the field I was taught by a professor of music theory knowledge is about the rhythm pattern long / short sounds. About tone / high and low sounds. Melody / tone arrangement of flat, low height, and chromatic tones. Major and minor scales. Music theory is also a way of understanding how the placement of the human voice with instruments that required transfusion tone. For that we are taught natural scales, scales KRESS 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and scales 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 mole. We were taught how natural scales to 1 KRESS. How gamut C to F scales and so on. We were also taught how to ring the notation 4 beats to a quarter of a knock, so that is often taught in music theory or notation toge shaped beam.

In addition to music theory taught us that time is also a public lecture basic culture, the religion of Islam, the basic social, Indonesian, Italian, Minang legend kabau, Pancasila education. While the lesson / lecture challenging is solfegio / dictation tone. Lecturer sound a tone in the book we wrote music that striped five. There is another class of harmony. We are looking for friends from the single tone scales, then find how it back. How can not perform in harmony ban. Should not be parallel horizontal and so on.

I still remember the memories of studying in Padang Panjang also not far from bukittinggi about 19 KM. of earth ayu large chart to end. Still remember about other challenging courses: Counterpoint is the science to provide resistance to tone tone made composer / music maker works. Suppose there is a knock on the melody tone made his opponent into notation half twice. Two beats or tones made to four times notation half. A notation can also knock into two opposing notation notation for two beats. In addition to courses that challenge the theory of the science of music practice that I get from this is a guitar art college one semester learned about good classical guitar solos, duets and ensembles. Semester piano, percussion pitched six semesters, arranger music school six semesters, choir (and group vocal or choral) the two semesters.

Praise for in college I got a scholarship to graduate in August 2004 and in December 2004. Supposedly graduation I was here 1999-2003, but since there are complex problems forced to add another semester. So my tertinggallah of -teman my friend acep Taryana of Bandung and hasuburan aka ucok the origin bukittinggi Tapanuli.

Learning time is fun because of the competition of pure value. So get a merit scholarship was very proud boast a little while Supersemar scholarship. Scholarship GPA achievement gain 3 to 4 while Supersemar scholarships for students who get a GPA of 2.75 to 2,99.Namun from start to finish my entry did not let go of scholarships both models.

Graduation directly grab a four year because art department and city tourism dumai the time being in force the city dumai. Now in Soebrantas bitch - I've met do not accept to be working. It turns out that time around 2003 end much filled by employees who transferred and end their education instead of art, nor the graduate school of tourism, hospitality. Many graduates S.Sos or sociologist. My brief lecture on pekanbaru to take a teaching license.

Teaching is not an escape, but to still be able to empower knowledge and practices gained from high school art indonesi (STSI Padang Panjang). To that end I was taken by a deed of four senior campus to participate in a nearby studio behind the airport airports Sultan Syarif Kasim. The studio has dipekanbaru sriwijaya fertilizer distributors. Characteristic of our studio and complete talempong Minang kabau Bansi, talempong and drum. Interesting to go through because during college I often wear western music instruments, suddenly faced with the practice field kabau Minang tradition.

While learning a little about music Minang kabau in the studio, which was a luxury house, I am looking for a job as a radio to work ever done during high school. Failed none receive. Then in junior high school I belong to the army received after passing the test. But since hearing his salary is not satisfactory while applying also to pekanbaru models mts and man I was told to look first if the activity may also want most to coach drum band in the near Madrasah Aliyah Mts MODEL country in Pekanbaru. In this I made a music arranger keep careful work that is often sung by aa gym. A famous preachers in this country.

A week would graduate from a four year I received in school juwita pekanbaru. School where the rich, the Chinese if no one branch of Singapore. So that the adoption of the curriculum in Singapore. Many of his books in English. Juwita schools offer the first pay a relatively high time honoree was Rp. 800,000.

Soon I was in this school due to the request of school to become a dance teacher, I chose to stop than on teaching what I've never experienced and learned.

Thanks to the big name studios and distributors in a famous bank in Indonesia. Finally, I handed her a job application at one of the employees who live in the studio and distributor whose house was magnificent. Employees were always menggunanakan big motor to his bank or by using the famous saloon car to the workplace.

I got a job in a bank although guided the bank is Swamitra. I choose Swamitra dumai new way. Although the cooperative entity but Swamitra same way of working with banks that cater for the middle to the bottom. This is where I worked before becoming assistant teacher provincial civil servants and teachers.

I'm proud of pekanbaru to town grew back with pleasure to gather with amak, abak, uni and adiak in administrative longest city in the world. Over 19 years. We gather and work in the city dumai. I work at a small bank not far from home piecemeal approximately 3 miles. This is a trial period. Before than that I was given basic training in the hotel near the favor pekanbaru faithful. three-week trial period ends I was told by a former employee here. That today the chances of becoming a teacher who is paid by the government greater than the money here.

Of the largest media Riau province I got full info previously in infokan by former employees Swamitra. Then I applied to the addressee to be a candidate for assistant teachers Riau province. A week before the trial period ends I accepted as an assistant teacher in Riau province decree dated 1 July 2005 in the junior high school that had a specific target basic advantages committees, special target money, plus the salaries of provincial RP. 700,000. then as assistant teachers and teachers in the province of junior high school special guided me earn relatively more than Swamitra that time. Sorry ya .. Swamitra not my mengecilkanmu but I think the reality however I thank Swamitra Bukopin has paved the way to get the info from here.

November months I worked in secondary schools specifically target dumai city. The info on the insistence of the question by bu neli elementary school teacher labor housing Sultan Syarif Kasim road. She is the mother of my friend midi. Brother of agus friends who meet when he played keyboards waves street near the bridge. Back then in 1997 I was friends with a friend on the street bambang eagle he is a clever car sticker / window film. Time for a party I invited her boss and friends with agus keyboard player / single organ.

Neli Mom, thank you for asking that his insistence on the road when the leatherback take an assignment letter. After a full day after I asked directly to the education department to take charge of a letter a letter dated 1 July 2005.

Junior high school special guided city dumai very disciplined, loyal employees and teachers. Everyone is happy

To Be Continued ..

No comments:

Post a Comment