Wednesday, November 12, 2014

how to educate fathers

since childhood I have grown up in a simple and taught work, and rough by the father, if late to do something, get angry, if a fight with sister kicked, once in drag over 10 meters because of my mistakes almost forgot.

father taught me hoeing, planting rice, chilli plant, planting beans. father taught martial arts, taught cycling, taught riding a motorcycle. father taught religious education field. but if the father was upset I was always in contact with hands and feet hit, and hit maki.

but after I realized I was a big rough of life father, frugal and stingy father turns out there is meaning. rough teaches that life is difficult and hard to get used to the rough sehingg saving the need for wasteful when there make sure. stingy sector in hand is important because getting money not to corruption but to sweat so dad taught us not always be the requester.

my mother otherwise. always spoil us. not stingy, not rude, what we ask endeavored to exist. thanks mom. Mother teaches the beauty of this world.

merry father, without a father does not know I how one side of the world, about the complexity of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment